Ads 468x60px

Nov 22, 2012

Fashion Finds: African Inspired Bags by Hesey Designs

African Inspired clothing's, jewelries, shoes, bags and many more have been around for a while now, and they do give a lil twist to our dressing(outfit)...

I came across Hesey Designs's African Inspired Bags, they are so colorful and lovely, this designer knows how to play with colors which I really love, these bags are really unique, I can't help but share with you! and it is YCFOnline's number 1 fashion finds this week!






Hesey Designs is on Styljunki, Facebook and Twitter 



Like US on Facebook Follow US on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I agree the bags are unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Place you got here.. Be back!
    www.chachacorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some bags... nice blog btw **winks**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very personalized handbag, I will continue to pay attention to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to drop your comments or questions concerning this post...

For further questions kindly email ycfonlinee@gmail.com.. Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Me
 

Followers

Blog Archive

 
UA-38213996-1