Ads 468x60px

Jan 10, 2014

FREE Worldwide Shipping; Sleek Make-Up & Benefit Cosmetics

Hey guys, happy Thursday, just few hours to Friday yaaaay!! (Lazy bone like me haha)

I shared this on my Facebook page, I thought I should blog about it too. Sleek cosmetics and Benefit cosmetics FREE worldwide shipping promo, I know ya'll will love this :)


Up to 50% off at Benefit cosmetics plus FREE worldwide shipping on orders $75. How cool is that?? valid until 17th January 2013


Free worldwide shipping at Sleek Make up on orders over $50, valid until 15th of January 2013. 

How cool is this?? Don't miss this fabulous ladies!!! Have a fabulous day!

For more goodies be a fan on Facebook, don't miss out :)

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Like US on Facebook Follow US on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to drop your comments or questions concerning this post...

For further questions kindly email ycfonlinee@gmail.com.. Thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click Me
 

Followers

Blog Archive

 
UA-38213996-1